Are you an energetic individual looking to join a growing Security team?
If yes, we want to hear from you! Experience is an asset, but we are willing to train the right candidates.
As an Alarm Security Technician, you will:
- Install, Setup & Program, Service, Troubleshoot, provide Technical Support/Training
- Run Wires & Mount Devices of: Alarm Systems, CCTV; IP & Analog, Access Control,
- Follow blueprints and layouts.
- Provide and write reports of work completed.
- Proficient with Computers / Electronic Products Technology
- Previous experience fishing walls / pulling wire and terminating for installations
- Proficient with programming w/ PC for Security, Access Control, Video Systems & Integration.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Driver’s Abstract & Criminal Record Check
- Comfortable working from heights
- Knowledge of Locksmithing an asset but not a requirement
Benefits after 6 months
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$60,000.00 per year